General Writing and Grammar Help/meaning of "natural beauty"

Question
Dear Ted,
I'm not sure about the definition of the expression "natural beauty", I think it means the following: if a woman has natural beauty, she looks beautiful without makeup (cosmetics), and she didn't need plastic surgery to look beautiful. Is my understanding of the expression correct? In other words, do the following sentences make sense and are they grammatically correct? I have another question, in sentence number one, is the word "natural beauty" a noun, and in sentence number two is the word "natural beauty" a noun, and in sentence number three is the word "naturally beautiful" an adverb?
1. My girlfriend has natural beauty.
2. My girlfriend is a natural beauty.
3. My girlfriend is naturally beautiful.

Answer
Dear Glen:

Dear Ted,
1. My girlfriend has natural beauty.
2. My girlfriend is a natural beauty.

*** Your understanding of the phrase is correct.  All three of your sentences are correct.

Sentence 1 -- beauty - noun; natural - adjective

Sentence 2 -- beauty - noun; natural - adjective

Sentence 3 -- beautiful - adjective; naturally - adverb, modifying the adjective "beautiful"

*** The expression, natural beauty, is two words, and each word has a different function [or part of speech].

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt