General Writing and Grammar Help/a question

Question
Dear ted,
Please help me with following statements again. If you have any idea to express these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

1- He always worn mustache and a pair of glasses. (How can I use simple present tense adverbs of frequency in simple past tense?)

2- Some valuable experience help you to see the big picture in your life. (How can I use experience in plural form)

3- Time is gold and gone seconds will not come back again.

4- After a lot of difficulties they survive, and they go to welcome post-war years.

5- They played their first hit which is called “Rain.”(or “Rain”.) All Iranians have had memories with that.

6- It was the first indulgence I allowed myself after 2 years.

7- They are symbol of every two things that have common look, but different inside in our family. For example, when we buy 2 apples, if one of them is sweet and another is flavorless, we would say that they are like Sarah and Susan.

Answer
Dear Ali:

Please help me with following statements again. If you have any idea to express
these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

1- He always worn mustache and a pair of glasses. (How can I use simple present
tense adverbs of frequency in simple past tense?)

*** "Worn" is the past participle; you want to use the simple past tense, which is "wore."  He always WORE A mustache and a pair of grasses.

2- Some valuable experience help you to see the big picture in your life. (How
can I use experience in plural form)

*** You add an "s" to the word "experience" and you will have the plural.  Some valuable EXPERIENCES help you to see the big picture in your life.

*** Time is gold; it disappears in a few seconds and will not come back again.

4- After a lot of difficulties they survive, and they go to welcome post-war
years.

*** After they SURVIVED a lot of difficulties, they were ready to welcome the post-war years.

5- They played their first hit which is called “Rain.”(or “Rain”.) All Iranians
have had memories with that.

*** They played their first hit, was WAS CALLED "Rain."  All Iranians HAVE memories OF that music.

***It was the first indulgence I allowed myself, after two years of depriving myself.
[It would be better if you name WHAT you had given up for two years.  Sweet and fattening food?  Spending money on luxury items?]

7- They are symbol of every two things that have common look, but different
inside in our family. For example, when we buy 2 apples, if one of them is sweet
and another is flavorless, we would say that they are like Sarah and Susan.

*** They are the SYMBOLS of two things that are common, but different, IN our family.  For example, IF we buy two apples and one is sweet and the other is flavorless, we say that they are like Sarah and Susan.

Ali, there are MANY WAYS to rewrite each sentence.  I just gave you the first version that come to my mind.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt