General Writing and Grammar Help/a question

Question
Dear ted,
Please help me with following statements again. If you have any idea to express these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

1- I personally feel something especial in their presence; I see something inspiring peace in their eyes.

2- We should be always ready to face every natural disaster to minimize human and financial casualties.

3- Living in a society brings so many dos and doníts (or should be and should not be).

4- Nobody is perfect and everything is partial in the world.

5- Finally, we were back home after 10 days.

6- Two of my cousins had a bad regurgitation.

7- Sharing problems plays a key role in mental purification.

Answer
Dear Ali:

1- I personally feel something especial in their presence; I see something
inspiring peace in their eyes.

*** GOOD

2- We should be always ready to face every natural disaster to minimize human
and financial casualties.

*** The more common usage is "We should always be ready . . . . "

3- Living in a society brings so many dos and doníts (or should be and should
not be).

*** I suggest keeping it like you wrote it.  Do NOT use the words within the parentheses.  I think they are unnecessary.

*** I don't understand why you have chosen the word "partial."  "Partial" either means "not complete" or "is slanted or biased or prejudiced."

*** GOOD

*** This sentence is correct, but it is an odd statement.  Do you mean that they had a "bad stomach ailment?"  You can also say, "Two of my cousins got sick and vomited."

*** GOOD

*** Ali, I do not mean to be overly critical, but I felt I had to question the words or the wording of two of your sentences.  I am trying to write them the way that they are usually written in the English language.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt