General Writing and Grammar Help/a question

Question
Dear ted,
Please help me with following statements again. If you have any idea to express these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

1- I am going to take an international trip accompanied some of my friends.

2- There was a high quality lighting system on the dance stage.

3- It is stated by a great man of my country that spending quality time with family members adds life length.

4- Nowadays furniture has become an integral part of every house in my country contrary to the past.

5- Ted, I cannot find a word in English for the periods that cinemas show films to audiences for example 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m.

Answer
Dear Ali:

Please help me with following statements again. If you have any idea to express
these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

*** You sentence is good.  Here is another way:  Some of my friends and I are going to take an international trip.

*** OK.  Different version with the important word "stage" as the subject:  The stage had a high quality lighting system.

3- It is stated by a great man of my country that spending quality time with
family members adds life length.

*** Let's get rid of the weak "it" as the subject:  A great man of my country said that spending quality time with family members adds years to your life.

4- Nowadays furniture has become an integral part of every house in my country
contrary to the past.

*** Revision:  Contrary to the past, the furniture of today is an integral part of every house in my country.

5- Ted, I cannot find a word in English for the periods that cinemas show films
to audiences for example 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m., 3:15 p.m.-5:15 p.m.

**** They are called "viewing times" or "show times."

Ali, always try to make the most important word in a sentence the SUBJECT of that sentence.
In #2, you used "there."  In #3, you used "it."

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt