General Writing and Grammar Help/Re: reply

Question
Ted, I have heard some Christians say, God will put some stuff on you trying to get your attention.

I have heard Christians say,"We all are sinners. regardless if you saved are not saved.

I don't believe none of the above.

Answer
Dear James:

Ted, I have heard some Christians say, God will put some stuff on you trying to
get your attention.

I have heard Christians say,"We all are sinners. regardless if you saved are not
saved.

**** NOW it is all clear/  I have also heard similar expressions about things that God will do to get you to pay attention.  My Baptist-preacher grandfather used to talk about how people were like mules.  God would get his people to MOVE, only after he hit them with a 2 by 4!

Thank you for your "Methodist" explanation.

Here's another of my grandfather's wit:  The prayer knee and the dancing foot never dangled from the same leg.

If a preacher and the congregation feel the Holy Spirit move them to sing and shout, they are filled with "spizzarinktum."  [That's a West Virginia word.]

Have a good weekend, James, and keep up the good work.  

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt