General Writing and Grammar Help/;youth'

I have a debate on the topic "Youth of Today are driven by Materialism" and I have to speak AGAINST the topic. Please help me with some points. I thought u could help with points related to your topic.....

Sure, I can give you some subtopics for you to check out and get started:

1. Religion: many youth around the world, particularly in certain countries, still hold religious or spiritual (immaterial) beliefs.

2. Values: When asked what they value, very few youth will list "material" or "things" on their list of priorities.  Check out things like "are youth more self-absorbed" on google.

3. Politics: check out Kids React on YouTube; there are one or two videos of them talking about politics, and they seem very interested.

Hope that helps!

General Writing and Grammar Help

Anything to do with word usage and/or grammar, plus the fundamentals on almost any type of writing (especially creative writing, such as poetry, short stories, movie/dramatic scripts, etc.)

Majored in English literature in college; have published short stories and poems, currently teaching English as a second language to foreigners

As mentioned above, a bachelor's in English Literature and also a CELTA certification which enables me to teach English as a second language to foreigners.

Editor's Choice for a national poetry contest. 2nd prize for a short story in a city-wide short story contest.