General Writing and Grammar Help/Re: documents

Hi Ted, is it possible to upload documents from my computer to my email inbox?

You can take a document that is ON your computer and upload it as an attachment for an e-mail message you are sending.

The document on your computer must exist in a format that is capable of being transferred.
For instance, Microsoft Word documents stored on your computer have the extensions of either ".doc" or ".docx."

On your e-mail, when you write a message to someone, you can attach the .doc file by looking for a "paper clip" or some other symbol that your e-mail provider gives you.

Hope this is what you needed.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt

I am the bibliographic instruction and reference librarian at a public college. Some members of the English department recommend me to their students. I offer assistance in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraph development. My master`s thesis concerns William Faulkner`s tragic novels. I formerly taught advanced placement English at two schools in the Philadelphia area.

I have been one of the highest-ranked volunteers in this category for more than a decade.

B. A. and M. A in English; MSIS in Library & Information Sciences; graduate study in philosophy