General Writing and Grammar Help/Re: documents

Question
Hi Ted, is it possible to upload documents from my computer to my email inbox?

Answer
James:

You can take a document that is ON your computer and upload it as an attachment for an e-mail message you are sending.

The document on your computer must exist in a format that is capable of being transferred.
For instance, Microsoft Word documents stored on your computer have the extensions of either ".doc" or ".docx."

On your e-mail, when you write a message to someone, you can attach the .doc file by looking for a "paper clip" or some other symbol that your e-mail provider gives you.

Hope this is what you needed.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt