General Writing and Grammar Help/Please help me with wording. Please me word this paragraph? Please help me with wording. Please me word this..?

I'm polish and my English not good. I just need help with wording in paragraph. i have put up a mobile phone advert on craiglist site and people texting me with price and condition, although I have mentioned this in advert.

They text message me this "is the mobile phone still for sale?please reply with the condition and the and final price to ".

This text message came from country in Africa with dialing code of +1 (226).

How can I word in my advert no calls or text message from international country/numbers as I will ignore them. Only selling phone in UK.

Please advise what better way to word the paragraph.

Dear Craig:

I understand your problem and I will try to help you.

Your advertisement should be like this:

For sale:  Mobile phone in good condition; price is _________.  The phone is available ONLY to people in the UK.  International calls and text messages will be ignored.

Craig, you will probably still get messages from Africa and other places.  Some people do not read advertisements very well.

I hope you are able to sell your phone.

Ted Nesbitt

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt

I am the bibliographic instruction and reference librarian at a public college. Some members of the English department recommend me to their students. I offer assistance in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraph development. My master`s thesis concerns William Faulkner`s tragic novels. I formerly taught advanced placement English at two schools in the Philadelphia area.

I have been one of the highest-ranked volunteers in this category for more than a decade.

B. A. and M. A in English; MSIS in Library & Information Sciences; graduate study in philosophy