General Writing and Grammar Help/a question

Question
Dear Ted,

Fortunately, this time my IELTS score was satisfactory. Now, I am applying for Federal Skilled Worker program of CANADA, and I have to write a letter to a Canadian officer. Please revise my letter. If you have any idea to express these statements in another way or better, please let me know.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to explain why I have sent to you my insurance company records (or insurance company certificate) rather than work contracts and pay stubs.

As a matter of fact, since 2010 I have decided to give up working and I have focused on studying English Language and part-time working. In addition, because I had no legal problem with those company (Fan Avaran Laban and Eamen Gheteh), I have thrown away all my work contracts and pay stubs. Furthermore, since in my country insurance company records go beyond other documents legally, I have sent to you those records instead of work contracts and pay stubs.

I hope there will be no problem with that.

Yours faithfully,

A. Afshar

Answer
Dear Ali:

Congratulations on passing your exam!  I am very happy for you.

***

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to explain why I have sent to you my insurance company records (or
insurance company certificate) rather than work contracts and pay stubs.

As a matter of fact, since 2010 I have decided to give up working and I have
focused on studying English Language and part-time working.

*** Here is my suggested revision:  In 2010, I decided to stop working full-time and
focused on my study of the English language.  I worked only on a part-time basis.

In addition, because
I had no legal problem [PROBLEMS] with those company [COMPANIES] (Fan Avaran Laban and Eamen Gheteh), I
have thrown away [I THREW AWAY] all my work contracts and pay stubs. Furthermore, since in my
country [INSERT A COMMA AFTER "COUNTRY"] insurance company records go beyond other documents legally, I have sent
to you those records instead of work contracts and pay stubs.

Yours faithfully,

A. Afshar

*** Ali, I think that your letter is good, but I suggested the changes so that the verbs would be in the correct tenses. I have a question:  Do you have anyone from those companies who will write a letter of recommendation for you?  If you have such a letter, particularly from a supervisor, the person in Canada will consider it of utmost importance.

Good luck.  Please keep me posted about both your education and your career.

Mamnoon,

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt