General Writing and Grammar Help/English Debate Help Please

Question
I am from India. So you know English is a second language for me, and I find it very difficult. I have a debate on the topic "Educating The Mind Without Educating The Heart Is No Education At All". And I feel lucky to have got to speak "FOR" the topic. Please help me with points for my topic, I know you are an English expert. I have to speak for 3 minutes, and face a 2 minute 'rebuttling' session. Please also give me tips for the debate related to body language, type of clothes, etc. Sorry to be asking too much, but I want a great "pickup line" to begin my debate too. Please help me.

Answer
I'm sorry Harsh, this is a little outside of my area. I would suggest seeking the advice of a teacher who shares your view as they would be able to give you specific ideas, concepts, or examples.

Once you have those ideas, I can help you reword them. I don't provide information about topics like that as a general rule, sorry.

Your English is pretty good, by the way. Keep practicing.

Kind Regards,
-Johnathan

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn