General Writing and Grammar Help/English Debate : Help Required

Question
I am from India. So you know English is a second language for me, and I find it very difficult. I have a debate on the topic "Educating The Mind Without Educating The Heart Is No Education At All". And I feel lucky to have got to speak "FOR" the topic. Please help me with points for my topic, I know you are an English expert. I have to speak for 3 minutes, and face a 2 minute 'rebuttling' session. Please also give me tips for the debate related to body language, type of clothes, etc. Sorry to be asking too much, but I want a great "pickup line" to begin my debate too. Please help me.

Answer
This is not a question to do with English and grammar.

What you need to do is called "Generating Ideas"

Here are some guidance notes on this subject:

http://www.mantex.co.uk/2009/08/23/writing-essays-generating-ideas/

I hope you find them useful

General Writing and Grammar Help

Roy Johnson