General Writing and Grammar Help/Help with letter writing.

Question
Please help me with wording. Please help with paragraph. Please help me.?
My english is no good. i need help on how to write a letter. Basically, I need to re-word this in a letter format. I bought a ford mustang on 27/06/2013 from a trade seller. The trade seller says that the car came from ford and the previous seller has the service history book and all other documents including the spare keys. I also need to ask the previous owner from dealership the car was purchased from.

I want to write a letter to the former owner to ask for the above items. The previous owner can contact me on my email address.

Can any one please help out on the wording.

Please advise. My English no good.
Thanks.

Answer
Craig,

Try this:

I bought a Ford Mustang on June 27 from a used car dealer. He contends the car came from a Ford dealer who has the service history record and all other documents including spare keys. I also would like to know from the dealership the previous owner's name.

Jerry Leone  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jerry Leone