General Writing and Grammar Help/writing

Question
Nowadays, when people intend to buy a mobile phone to use, they will look for its various functions, besides its ability to make calls and to text messages.

Answer
Dear Thi:

Nowadays, when people intend to buy a mobile phone to use, they will look for
its various functions, besides its ability to make calls and to text messages.

*** This sentence is very good.  Here is one suggestion:  You do not need the infinitive phrase "to use" after "mobile phone."  If they buy a phone, it is logical that they intend to use it.  If they are buying the phone as a gift for someone else, you can add "as a gift" after "mobile phone."

However, you can leave the sentence as it is.  The wording and the punctuation are both very good.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt