General Writing and Grammar Help/Thi's writing

Question
Dear Ted,
This paragraph is about causes of bad behavior in school:
Nowadays, there are severe problems with student򳠢ehavior at school. It's likely that student's bad behavior is due to a lack of structure and discipline. In some areas, especially poor areas or rural regions, there are too many children in the classes. Educational infrastructure is not enough for the local residents who are more crowded day by day. Such large classes are difficult to manage. The teacher can򴠧ive each student fully attention and advice. Additionally, many disruptive students come from an unstable family background, for example, the parents divorce, the parents don򴠣are much about them or leave them with their own devices like televisions, computers. Other parents are still too lenient and spoil their children. As the result, these children are used to getting whatever and wherever they want. With respect to the children򳠤evelopments, the schools and the parents need to work together because schools can do very little if they are not supported by the parents.
Thank Ted very much, :D enjoy your day!

Answer
Dear Thi:

For some unknown reason, the apostrophes are not coming through correctly.

*****

Nowadays, there are severe problems with student򳠢ehavior at school. It's likely that student's [Because you are writing about STUDENTS (plural), you need to place the apostrophe AFTER the final 's' in "students'.]bad behavior is due to a lack of structure and discipline. In some areas, especially poor areas or rural regions, there are too many children in the classes. Educational infrastructure is not enough for the local residents who are more crowded day by day. Such large classes are difficult to manage. The teacher can򴠧ive each student fully [Use the adjective form "full"] attention and advice. Additionally, many disruptive students come from an unstable family background [again, you need to use the plural form 'backgrounds' because you are talking about many students and many families.], for example, the parents divorce, the parents don򴠣are much about them or leave them with their own devices like televisions, [remove the comma and use the conjunction AND] computers. ***Other parents are still too lenient and spoil their children. As the result, these children are used to getting whatever and wherever they want. With respect to the children򳠤evelopments, the schools and the parents need to work together because schools can do very little if they are not supported by the parents.  

*** With the sentence beginning with "Other parents are still too lenient," you are making a BIG shift from the poor to the wealthy.  I think you need another sentence before this one.  The sentence should state something to the effect that not only are poor students part of the problem, but wealthy students are, too.

You also devote most of the paragraph to the "poor areas or rural regions."  You do not say enough about the "wealthy regions."

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt