General Writing and Grammar Help/Thi's writing

Question
Dear Ted, this is my writing today:
In my view, education institutions should supplement traditional teaching with the effective  use of technology. In fact, technology is becoming natural part of manís daily life. It also offers the teacher the chance to enhance creativity and productivity in their lessons. Additionally, students can use online resources to accomplish their everyday tasks. But to improve the written communications, they must still learn to write by hand and check spelling by themselves. Also, learners should still use traditional sources of information such as books and other print-based materials.
Thank you a lot and have a nice day!

Answer
Dear Thi:

In my view, education [EDUCATIONAL] institutions should supplement traditional teaching with
the effective  use of technology. In fact, technology is becoming [A] natural part
of manís daily life. It also offers the teacher the chance to enhance creativity
and productivity in their***** lessons. Additionally, students can use online
resources to accomplish their everyday tasks. But to improve the written
communications, they must still learn to write by hand and check spelling by
themselves. Also, learners should still use traditional sources of information
such as books and other print-based materials.

*** Very good.  Let me explain my corrections.

The word "education" is a noun.  The adjective form is "educational."  For that reason, you must use the phrase "educational institutions."

The article "a" belongs before the word "natural."  

In the third sentence, you use the singular word "teacher."  Later in the sentence you use the plural pronoun "their" to refer to "teacher."  You must either change "teacher" to "teachers" OR change "their" to "his."

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt