General Writing and Grammar Help/adjectives order

Question
thank a lot for your answer.but when I read the book "a practical English grammar" written by Micheal Swan the adj of age comes before adj of shape. there is one example like this: a little morden square brick house. is it correct?

Answer
Hi again!

There isn't total agreement on this, but from what I've researched it seems that age generally comes before shape.  However, this is not a hard-and-fast rule.  It seems, however, that the technically correct rule is age before shape.

I found a very good discussion here, if you'd like more information on the problem of descriptive grammar: http://english.stackexchange.com/questions/1155/what-is-the-rule-for-adjective-o

Hope that helps!

General Writing and Grammar Help

Brian