General Writing and Grammar Help/Be out of breath (opposite of)

Question
Dear Ted:

What is or are the opposites of "to be out of breath"?

Also, is it possible "to RUN out of breath"?

What other verbs go with "out of breath"?

Many, many thanks for your kind help.

Paolo

P.S. Ted, how did your needle-in-the-eyeball round #2 surgery go? By the way, is this question correctly formulated? Any alternatives?

Answer
Dear Paolo:

*** I can find no opposites [antonyms] of "to be out of breath."  I tried to search that phrase and the single word "breathless" at an online thesaurus:  http://thesaurus.com/browse/breathless

There are no antonyms.

You can say that a person "felt" out of breath, but the phrase is usually written with some form of the verb "to be."  He WAS out of breath.  At the end of the marathon, Jane was panting and wheezing, BEING completely out of breath.

Ted

Your question is correctly written.  I was in a lot of pain last night, because the numbing solution wore off.  I am feeling much better today, although the vision in my right eye is somewhat blurred.

Grazie, again, for the cards.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt