General Writing and Grammar Help/RE: Almost never - hardly ever

Question
Dear Ted:

At the end of your answer, you wrote the following:

In other words, you do NOT even SUSPECT that the "might" be a difference.

My question is this:

Did you mean to write, "In other words, you do NOT even SUSPECT that THERE 'might' be a difference"? If so, I'm sure it was just a typo, wasn't it?

Again, many, many thanks for your kind help.

Paolo

Answer
Dear Paolo:

Yes, it was a typo.  See my other answer for an explanation.

I am not intentionally doing this, but I just realized that I am giving you very good practice.  You are clearly reading my answers carefully, which means that you are a VERY
GOOD PROOFREADER.

It's one thing to try NOT to commit errors, but you are finding my errors.  Good for you!

I have one "tutee" in South Korea who has discovered how bad the grammar and spelling are at the CNN news site.  He sends me sentences with HIS suggested corrections.  He says that between CNN and me, his English is really improving!

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt