General Writing and Grammar Help/usage of the word "exchange"

Question
Dear Ted,
I'm not sure if I'm using the words "trade", "exchange", "pay" and "buy" correctly in the following sentences. In other words, do the following sentences make sense and are they all grammatically correct?
1. Lisa traded sex for grades.
2. Lisa exchanged sex for grades.
3. Lisa paid for her grades with sex.
4. Lisa paid for her grades by having sex with her teacher.
5. Lisa bought her grades with sex.
6. Lisa bought her grades by having sex with her teacher.

Answer
Dear Glen:

1. Lisa traded sex for grades.
2. Lisa exchanged sex for grades.
3. Lisa paid for her grades with sex.
5. Lisa bought her grades with sex.

*** Your examples are "sad," but they are correct.  Although we usually associate your four words with money, there ARE other types of currency, including, unfortunately, SEX.

Ted

P. S.  Would you mind checking the box to make your questions "private" instead of "public."  Your questions are very specific and would not, probably, help anyone else.  If your messages are marked "private," no one else can read them.  For general topics, such as the use of grammatical structures within sentences, use the "public" option, since those topics may be of help for people who are browsing the internet, looking for answers.

Thank you.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt