General Writing and Grammar Help/grammer

Hi Johnathan,
I want to use the following tagline for my business/company logo, we are selling fine accessories for the home kitchen, "restoring the passion of good taste", or "restoring the passion for good taste"

Hi Josh,

"Restoring the passion for good taste" is more grammatically correct. You can have passion, you can be passionate about something. But a thing, such as good taste, does not have passion in and of itself. Other people have passion for that thing.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)