General Writing and Grammar Help/grammer

I want to use the following tagline for my business/company logo, we are selling fine accessories for the home kitchen, "restoring the passion of good taste", or "restoring the passion for good taste"

You might re-post this question to an expert in marketing.  Either one is correct but I guess it depends on what you want to convey.  A definition of the preposition "of" means connected to or related to.  Whereas "for" means the use of something.

My preference is "for good taste."

Best regards,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess

Essays--I can assist students with questions concerning the process of writing an essay including preparation of an outline, development of a topic, development of the thesis statement and topic sentences, and paragraph development. I can assist students in helping them determine the proper rhetorical modes for their essay (narration, illustration, description, process analysis, comparison and contrast, and argumentation. I am able to answer questions concerning rules of style for a research paper including referencing sources. I am able to address questions regarding punctuation and grammar.

I teach a writing workshop for the University of Phoenix (Richmond Campus) and two college courses: Essentials of College Writing and Elements of Composition.

Doctor of Management--University of Phoenix Masters in Human Resources--George Washington University B.A.--French and Linguistics, Oakland University