General Writing and Grammar Help/Summary of projects to help the community. Does it read well?

Question
Hello Deborah

I wrote an overview summary of many projects I plan to help the community. It is at http://tolga.info/overviewtable-back2.htm.

It would be appreciated if you could read it. Do not go to any trouble correcting it. What you could do is copy and paste it and just insert changes to save you time as there is a comparison feature in Microsoft word so I will know where the changes are made. I also have a doc file version of it at http://tolga.info/overviewtable-back2.doc

I value your opinion as well as I could consider changes to get more people interested.

Regards Richard.

Answer
Hello Richard,

I did  read this... impressive.

One suggestion is where you state:

Some of the projects are [I would add another verb here so you bullet points are grammatically correct].

Some of the projects are designed:

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess