General Writing and Grammar Help/any....

How are you?

I have a question: If after  "any" a countable noun comes, then should the noun be singular or plural?

Thank you so much

Best wishes

The countable noun after ANY is usually in the singular.
Consider the following sentences....
i> A is the best boy in the class = A is better than any other boy in the class.
Did any boy come this way?
Does any man wish to speak?
Do you want any one to help you?

However, there might be exceptions.

In plural we would usually use...
Did any of the boys come this way?
Does any of the men wish to speak?
Would you like some of the servants to help you?

General Writing and Grammar Help

Those related to general and creative writings, usage, grammar, sentence construct, conversational English, etc. We also advise on ways to improve language skills, creative write-ups, grammar, phonetics, accent, spoken English, interview handling tips, group discussion, debating, public speaking, etc.

I have been the co-ordinator of Easy Elite English, which delas in training youth in English Speaking and Communication Skills, Writing, Public Speaking, Debating, etc. I develop teaching materials, both audio-visuals as well as text, and also am the head of faculty training.

LEWWWP, Integrated Youth Education Resource, EEE, EFL, TCW, TEL.

I have several blogs and e-publications. Published poems and short stories in national dailies, international magazines and e-zines. Author of ICSE Computer Applications - school textbook for Class X students.

After my graduation, did special research online on teaching English [spelling, pronunciation, sentence construct, etc] to elementary children. Now I have the qualification to conduct online classes. Member of several global English Learning and Teaching Centers as well as Honorary teacher at LEWWWP.

Regarded as the most helpful voluntary teacher in several sites. Got the best Faculty Trainers Award from EEE.

Now I am self-employed, other than working as a Content developer and faculty Training and Placement Head for EEE and Integrated Youth education Resource. A voluntary teacher at Learning English With World Wide Perspective.