General Writing and Grammar Help/Favorite novel.

Dear Johnathan

It is difficult to answer but still do you feel Romeo and Juliet is the best novel by Shakespeare among all his plays?.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

Hi Prashant,

Summarizing all of Shakespeare's works and picking a single "best" work is a daunting task. Of all of the books, Romeo & Juliet is certainly a good book, yes, but I am not necessarily convinced that it would be the best book. Hamlet and MacBeth are both certainly excellent plays as well, as both provide an opportunity to dig deeper into the societal and cultural issues of the time than a family blood-feud. I do not think I could say which play is the best one. While Romeo and Juliet would certainly be among the top-rated works, I would personally not select it as the best one.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)