General Writing and Grammar Help/Favorite novel.

Question
Dear Johnathan

It is difficult to answer but still do you feel Romeo and Juliet is the best novel by Shakespeare among all his plays?.

Thanks & regards
Prashant s akerkar

Answer
Hi Prashant,

Summarizing all of Shakespeare's works and picking a single "best" work is a daunting task. Of all of the books, Romeo & Juliet is certainly a good book, yes, but I am not necessarily convinced that it would be the best book. Hamlet and MacBeth are both certainly excellent plays as well, as both provide an opportunity to dig deeper into the societal and cultural issues of the time than a family blood-feud. I do not think I could say which play is the best one. While Romeo and Juliet would certainly be among the top-rated works, I would personally not select it as the best one.

I hope that helps.

Kind Regards,
-Johnathan  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn