General Writing and Grammar Help/Grammar Help!

Which is correct?
Attached are electronic copies of Jackson Corp's 2013-14 Domestic Package, Foreign Package, and Excess Liability policies.

Attached is an electronic copy of Jackson Corp's 2013-14 Domestic Package, Foreign Package, and Excess Liability policies.

hi, David,

Your question must be answered with your knowledge of the format of the documents you are sending.

If you are sending these items listed all in one document, e.g., a PDF that, when opened, would allow a reader to open one file and scroll through them  all, then you should use example #2, with "is" and "copy."

If, as I suspect, you are sending three individual documents, named as listed, each one as a separate file, you must use "are" and "copies," as in example #1.

I hope that's clear.

Please rate my answer. Best to you,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Sally Ember, Ed.D.

I can answer any grammar, writing, reading, editing and proofreading questions for nonfiction, fiction, literary criticism. I can also help in most content areas except for hard science and narrow areas of history. Specialize in E.S.L. , those with learning disabilities and processing problems. Clarity, fun, and simple answers as well as assisting with improving to excellence.

Many years teaching K - 12 and college-level writing. Degrees in education through doctorate. Published nonfiction and fiction writer.

Publications Google me

B.A., Elementary Ed., social science/language arts concentrations Experience teaching high school and college Master's and doctorate in education Writing instructor at secondary and post-secondary levels, including GRE and SAT preparation high scores on PSAT, SAT, GRE and National Teaching Exams

National Merit Scholar, 1971 Phi Beta Kappa Summa Cum Laude, B.A.