General Writing and Grammar Help/Learning Express

Question
Dear Ted,

Please send me the link.

Rich

Answer
Rich:

Something's wrong.  I sent you response to your message about whether I had actually sent you the message with the links.  That response was sent several hours ago.  You should have received it by now.

I have no idea what restrictions there are for this database.  I am asking you to try to access it using either of the web addresses below.  Please report your success/failure to me as a follow-up message at Allexperts.

Thank you

Ted

If these links don't work, copy the entire link and paste it into your browser.

You are one of the people to whom I sent this information.  [I chose only the people who are EAGER to discover all kinds of things about English grammar and writing.]  I have heard from one person in China [links DON'T work] and one person in Japan [links DO work and he downloaded several grammar and writing books and stored them on his computer].

http://www.learningexpresshub.com/learningexpresslibrary?AuthToken=65BFD819-0275

Choose "Register" at the top of the page.

This is the actual registration page.

RICH -- PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt