General Writing and Grammar Help/?

Question
Dear Ted,

Can you please verify that you sent me a message yesterday.  I just wanted to make sure this message came from you.

Hope all has been well with you.  Mrs Rich and I are doing OK.

Sincerely,

Rich

Answer
Dear Rich:

Yes, the message is from me.  I wanted you to try accessing the Learning Express Library databases at the sites I gave you.  This library has an incredible number of grammar and writing tests, ebooks, etc.

If you are able to register [use your real e-mail address] and any password you like [but remember the password!], then please let me know.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt