General Writing and Grammar Help/Is my short story any good, and how can I improve it?

Question
Hi there.

I'm writing a short story for school, and I wanted to just check if it is any good or not. My teacher is away unfortunately so I'm asking you.

The story:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JH62Hpa4KKrSzp_jkB6n6DXBEC56Df5TtBCdAfG_NM4/edit?usp=sharing

Cheers

Answer
Hi there, I'm very sorry for the delay in responding to this question, it's been extremely busy for me. I read through this and I don't see anything obvious that I could advise you on. You haven't made many of the errors that many new authors make. Your conversations are smooth and your character development is good. Keep writing and don't be discouraged.

-Johnathan  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn