General Writing and Grammar Help/English, grammar, writing and punctuation

Question
I am needing to verify my answers for the following questions.  It has been so long since I have been in a classroom that I don't trust myself to answer correctly.

I know how to use proper English and grammar, but it's embarrassing that I seem to be thrown by these simple questions, so please pardon my idiocy in advance...

Identify the type of error present in the following sentence: All doorknobs should be more than four feet off the ground.
I DON'T SEE AN ERROR IN THIS SENTENCE

Identify the type of error present in the following sentence: Some people say “ain't,” but others say “haven't.”
THIS ONE IS TRICKY, THE ERROR COULD BE IN THE USE OF THE WORD AIN'T, OR IT COULD BE IN TEH USE OF QUOTATION MARKS, OR IT COULD BE PERFECTLY FINE???

Identify the type of error present in the following sentence: The medium cheated at poker by psychically reading the cards and employing the ghost of Uncle Oscar, who scared the other players into revealing their hands.
THIS APPEARS TO BE A RUN-ON SENTENCE TO ME, BUT I AM UNSURE.  IF SO,IS IT A GRAMMAR ERROR OR A PUNCTUATION ERROR?

Identify the type of error present in the following sentence: Pull-up your pants.  
THIS ONE IS A PUNCTUATION ERROR, PULL-UP SHOULD NOT BE HYPHENATED

Identify the type of error present in the following sentence: Sean Connery was the worse James Bond.
THIS ONE IS A GRAMMAR ERROR, WORSE, SHOULD BE WORST.

THE ANSWER CHOICES FOR EACH SENTENCE IS ONE OF THE FOLLONG.

Grammar

Capitalization

Punctuation

No Errors

Thanks so much for your help.

Answer
Hello Jenny

I agree with everything you say here.

I DON'T SEE AN ERROR IN THIS SENTENCE

Nor do I :-)

Ain't is (casual) American English. Haven't is standard (English) English.

It's a bit clumsy - but there are no errors.

I agree - pull up your pants

Correct - worst

best wishes  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Roy Johnson