General Writing and Grammar Help/Question

Question
I have heard that normally interjections are accompanied by commas. But some people don't put comma? which is correct?

Lets take a look at the following sentences:-

1) Is he going to the village, if yes, then why?

2) Mr. Jack responded to each and every argument made by Mr. bill, but Mr. Bill was not able to respond to any point made by Mr. Jack, satisfactorily.

Since the word "satisfactorily" is not a part of Mr. jack's name, therefore, is the comma before "satisfactorily" correct? Are the above sentences correct?

lets take a look at this phrase:-

1) Yes I did.

2) Yes, I did.

Is the comma after "Yes" correct? Or the one without comma? Which one is correct and why? Thanks.

Answer
1) Is he going to the village? If yes, then why?

2) Mr. Jack responded to each and every argument made by Mr. bill but, Mr. Bill was not able to respond to any point made by Mr. Jack satisfactorily.

1) Yes I did.--  correct

2) Yes, I did. -- correct as well

See the changes that I made for you?

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett