General Writing and Grammar Help/most

Question
Hi Ted,
Sorry for asking you too many questions:)
I'm confused with the usage of "most".
Does the phrase " the most rising share " make any sense ?
i'm writing a report from a bar chart and confused at presenting the figures like this :
the share price : A : 20$, B : 40 $, C : 100$
After a trading session, A's share price increased by 7%, B: 5% and C : 3 %. Obviously, A's share is the fastest-rising share. However, the value of C's share increased the most by 3$ in comparison with 1,4 $ of A and 2 $ of B. Therefore, i call C's share the most valuably rising share. Is that true ?.
When talking about a rising star who is most impressive in rising ones, Can i call him "the  most rising star " ?
One more question, " Asking money from the parents is not always easy ". Does the sentence mean : asking money from the parents is sometimes difficult or always difficult ?.
Thank TED :)

Answer
Dear Dat:

*** As long as you are learning, there is no such thing as "too many questions."

I'm confused with the usage of "most".

**** YES.  I agree with you, but I must add one note of caution:  You must define your terms when you present your chart or report to other people.  For instance, I would not have understood what you meant, had you not included the explanation of "value."  

*** Yes, you can.

*** It means that it "is sometimes difficult."  Do not use "always difficult," because there may be exceptions, such as the times when your parents readily agreed to give you money.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt