General Writing and Grammar Help/Grammar Help

Question
I have some small grammar questions that should be quick to answer. Thank your for your time in reading this question and responding if you can.

What is the correct sequence of words? I have narrowed it down to a. or b. I think b. is more correct and logical (and grammatical?).

Victor, who stole ______ ideas and used them to make ______ a millionaire, never once offered ______ a word of thanks.

a. your, us, you
b. our, himself, us

"Moving" is present tense....based on this, I have narrowed it to a. or b., but could be wrong.

Do you know if Harlon ______ Japanese before moving to Japan?

a. has studied
b. has been studied

Answer
Grammar Help
Question:   

a. your, us, you
b. our, himself, us

Yes, option b   is correct  

a. has studied
b. has been studied

I do not know what is HARLON. If you clarify, then I could perhaps offer my opinion.
If it is the name of a person, then I would prefer studied    

General Writing and Grammar Help

SKUMAR IYER