General Writing and Grammar Help/Writing help.....

Question
Hi Deborah,

Are you able to help me write the following better:

Hi Natalie,

Please find enclosed my updated Resume for considerations of other contracts.

At present time there has been no indication that the contract with XYZ will extend. If anything the QA manager, Reuben Mitchell has said in a QA meeting on Tuesday, the 5th of August that he would like to extend all but there is no sign off from the CEO. Further to that, he mentioned that having contracts on board was only meant to be a "once only".

I trust you will assist me with finding my next contract opportunity.

Answer
Hello JJ,

Hi Natalie,

Enclosed please find my updated resume for consideration of other contract opportunities.

Right now, there is no indication that my contract with XYZ will be extended. In fact, the Quality Assurance manager said in a meeting held on August 5 that he would like to extend all the contract personnel but the CEO will not approved the extension.  It seems the CEO is of the mindset that that having contract personnel on board was meant to be a "once only" situation.

I hope I can count on you to assist me in finding my next contract opportunity.

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess