General Writing and Grammar Help/Preparation for ECPE

I am preparing myself for the Michigan ECPE test ( One of the sections in it is the writing portion.

I found a website that presents past writing topics for that exam (

I am planning to write based on those topics and I was wondering if you could give me feedback if I send you my essay.

I do not believe that this forum is meant to lengthy articles as it is very hard to make corrections since the system does not allow for redlining, etc.  

So, bottom line, I think I would search for an editor.

Best regards,

Dr. D  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess

Essays--I can assist students with questions concerning the process of writing an essay including preparation of an outline, development of a topic, development of the thesis statement and topic sentences, and paragraph development. I can assist students in helping them determine the proper rhetorical modes for their essay (narration, illustration, description, process analysis, comparison and contrast, and argumentation. I am able to answer questions concerning rules of style for a research paper including referencing sources. I am able to address questions regarding punctuation and grammar.

I teach a writing workshop for the University of Phoenix (Richmond Campus) and two college courses: Essentials of College Writing and Elements of Composition.

Doctor of Management--University of Phoenix Masters in Human Resources--George Washington University B.A.--French and Linguistics, Oakland University