General Writing and Grammar Help/Science Fiction Story - "Immortal".

Question
Dear Martha

Can this be a Good Science Fiction Story - "Immortal" or "Never to die" where in the story mentioned that Human Beings are "Never to die" i.e. Immortal due to advanced medicine achievement. As a example Human Beings living for a maximum Life span of 130 years is extended to 1000 years similar to specific Trees / Plants.

In this science fiction story are shown the Consequences, effects if this happens in reality where Human beings species are never to die as a example "Population explosion", environmental effects etc.

Do you also feel a Good documentary film or movie or play can also be constructed on these story base ?.

Similar to the above fiction story base, are there already English movies produced ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
That's an interesting idea about a population explosion if no one ever dies!

There have been movies based on immortal existence, but I do not know if one that focuses on a population explosion has been made.

I would Google 'immortal' and 'population explosion' and 'movie' to see if anything such as your idea has been made already.
mb

General Writing and Grammar Help

Martha Beth Lewis