General Writing and Grammar Help/My essay about advertising

Question
Here is my essay:
Although this industry have both advantages and disadvantages, I think advertising should be regulated. Advertising aimed at children shoule be controlled or even banned. Because some unhealthy foods should be marketed in a way that attracts children and young people could be easily be influenced.
In addition, products that can be risk to health should be display warnings. In some countries, it is illegal to advertise cigarettes on television and the have warning displaying on cigarette packets.
However, this industry is necessary in free market economies because it creates demand for products. So, the governments should only censor false information of products that are harmful.
Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hello Thi,

Although the advertising industry has both positive and negative aspects, I believe that advertising should be regulated. Advertising aimed at children should be controlled or even banned. [If you can find a fact to support your premise, this would be a good place to add it.] Unhealthy foods should not be marketed in a way that attracts children and young people because these groups are easily influenced by the clever ads created to sell these products.
In addition, products that are a risk to health should display warnings. In some countries such as the United States, it is illegal to advertise cigarettes on television and manufacturers are required to display warnings on cigarette packages.
However, the advertising industry is necessary in a free market economy because it creates demand for products. So, the government should only intervene to censor false information or to block the sale of harmful products.

Hope this helps,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess