General Writing and Grammar Help/My essay about Food

Question
Please take a look at my essay about the Food:

People have many different views about the kind of food people should to eat to keep healthy. While some argue that it would be better to have a eating habit like vegetarians, I fully support the limited consumption of meat.
On the one hand, there are some positive aspects of vegetarian. They donít take foods that are produced by killing animals. The main reason is that the lives of animals on the Earth should be respected and human have no moral right to decide the existence of the animals. In the relation of a healthy diet, the meal without meat is possible to provide our bodies with essential nutrition. The requirements can be met from a variety of plant-based foods such as whole grain, vegetables , fruits, nuts and beans. So, it is unnecessary to end any animalís lives for daily foods. Another aspect is that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of chronic diseases from animals like high blood pressure, obesity and cancer. Many people question the treatment for animals and the conditions of hygiene in factory farms.
On the other hand, there are some negative thoughts against vegetarianism. Firstly, vegetarian do not eat a balanced diet. In many cultures, meat is the main ingredient in traditional meals. For local residents in most Asian countries, meat is key components in their meals that support energy needs. Secondly, meat-eaters argue that animals are below human in the food chain. And it is completely natural for us to kill them for food. Finally, with the rapid developments of technology, the farming methods have been significantly improved and all the products are guaranteed to good enough to go into the market.
In conclusion, it seems to me that it would be ideal to eat balanced meals from plant-based and animal-based foods.

Thank you for your help.

Answer
Hello Thi,

People have many different views about the kind of food they should to eat to keep healthy. While some argue that it would be better to have an eating habit like vegetarians, I fully support the limited consumption of meat.

There are some positive aspects of being a vegetarian. They do not consume foods that are produced by the killing of animals. The main reason is that vegetarians believe that the lives of animals should be respected and that humans have no moral right to decide on their existence. With respect to a healthy diet, a meal without meat can provide our bodies with essential nutrition. The nutritional requirement can be met from a variety of plant-based foods such as whole grain, vegetables , fruits, nuts and beans. So, it is unnecessary to end any animalís life to sustain one's nutritional needs. Another nutritional consideration is that a maintaining vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, obesity and cancer. Many people also question the humane treatment of animals and the conditions of hygiene in factory farms.

Some people possess negative thoughts against vegetarianism. Firstly, they believe that vegetarians do not eat a balanced diet. In many cultures, meat is the main ingredient in traditional meals. For example, in most Asian countries, meat is key components in their meals that support energy needs. Secondly, meat-eaters argue that animals are below human in the food chain and that it is completely natural for us to kill them for food. Finally, with the rapid developments of technology, the farming methods have been significantly improved and all the food products are guaranteed safe for the market.

In conclusion, I believe that an ideal diet is to eat balanced meals from plant-based and animal-based foods. {A paragraph should have at least 3 sentences.}

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess