General Writing and Grammar Help/antecedent

Question
When "who" is an antecedent, does it need to directly touch the person it's referring to?

I.e. I called Sally, who urged me to move in with her in Texas.

OR

I called Sally, the mother of Selena Gomez, who urged me to move in with her in Texas.

1) In the second case, is the 'who' incorrectly referring back to "Selena Gomez"? If it refers to "Selena Gomez", how to write the second sentence to refer Sally?

2) In the second case, is the "her" incorrectly referring back to "Selena Gomez"? If "her" refers to Selena Gomez, how to write the second sentence to refer Sally?

3) In the second sentence if "who" refers to Sally, how to write this sentence to refer Selena Gomez?

4) In the second sentence if "her" refers to Sally, how to write this sentence to refer Selena Gomez?

Answer
Here are references for you:

http://www.chompchomp.com/terms/antecedent.htm

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/pronouns.htm

___________________________________________________________

"I called Sally, who urged me to move in with her in Texas." (Is correct. Sally is the noun and the pronoun "who" directly refers to "Sally.

"I called Sally, the mother of Selena Gomez, who urged me to move in with her in Texas." (That is confusing as to the "who" is.

To write it correctly, you would write:

"I called the mother of Selena Gomez, Sally, who urged me to move in with her in Texas."

*****(2) In the second case, is the "her" incorrectly referring back to "Selena Gomez"? If "her" refers to Selena Gomez, how to write the second sentence to refer Sally? <-----> THERE IS NO "HER" IN YOUR SENTENCE TO REFER TO, LET ALONE ANSWER THIS!)****

3) To refer to Selena Gomez:
  "I called the daughter of Sally,Selena Gomez, who urged me to move in with her in Texas.

****4) In the second sentence if "her" refers to Sally, how to write this sentence to refer Selena Gomez? <-------> THERE IS NO "HER" IN YOUR SENTENCE TO REFER TO, LET ALONE ANSWER THIS!)****  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett