General Writing and Grammar Help/strange sentence

Question
"She had been distraught after the suicide of a fellow actor she was rumored to have pressured about a loan, police said."

1).Please explain the grammatical structure of this sentence. Especially, the addition of "she was rumored to have pressured about a loan, police said." to this sentence makes it too much complicated.

2) What is the difference if I have this way?

"She had been distraught after the suicide of a fellow actor who was rumored to have been pressured by her about the loan."

Thank you very much.

Answer
First, let me say this is bad English and not a "sentence" but two sentences, and constructed incorrectly.

1) "She had been distraught after the suicide of a fellow actor she was rumored to have pressured about a loan, police said."
(You spelled "distraught" incorrectly, by the way)

This sentence makes no sense. It should be two sentences and constructed differently:

"She was distraught due to the suicide of a fellow actor. Police said she had pressured him/her about a loan."
(It is not a "rumor" if "police said" as the police do not state rumors.)

The difference of the two sentences is the first one is constructed wrong and makes no sense due to bad English, broken sentence noun to verb thought, in which one has nothing to due with the other. The second sentence makes sense due to the pronoun (she) was "distraught" and explains the loan-- HOWEVER, it has a pronoun and verb conflict with "who" pressured "who"... did "she" pressure the actor, or did the actor pressure?

You wrote "fellow actor who was rumored.........." when that implies the actor was rumored."

You must say:

She was distraught over the suicide of a fellow actor. Police said she had pressured him/her about a loan.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett