General Writing and Grammar Help/Are these sentences correct?

QUESTION: Let's consider the following sentences:

1) She sings beautiful.

2) She sings beautifully.

What are the differences between these two sentences? Please, say details. I think both of these are correct.

ANSWER: 2) She sings beautifully.

"Beautifully" is an adverb describing how she sings.

"Beautiful" is a noun and an adjective depending how used.

QUESTION: Since the word 'beautiful' is an adjective, it modifies 'she'. I can split the sentence (She sings beautiful) into two parts. They are:
1. She is beautiful.
2. She sings.

Am I right? But I have a little confusion. Can this sentence be said in the following way?

"She is beautiful when she sings."

If it is possible, please explain. If it is not possible to explain in details, you may mention some useful links of lesson that are related to the sentence 1 ( She sings beautiful).

Thank you.

1. She is beautiful.<--- this means she is pretty (beautiful) as in her looks.
2. She sings. <-------------- this is an incomplete statement, therefore wrong.

"She is beautiful when she sings." <---- this means she is pretty (beautiful) as in her looks, when she sings and has nothing to do with the sound of her singing, i.e. sings beautifully.

I gave you a link already and cannot continue research for you.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.