General Writing and Grammar Help/A strange sentence.

Ms. Jannie,

Thank you very much for your reply last time?

Now I read a sentence: Be happy being busy.

This sentence is very strange. Perhaps the correct writing is: Keep happy while being busy.  What’s your opinion?

Best Wishes,

"Be happy being busy" doesn't make any sense using present and past tense adjectives and verbs.

"Being busy is being happy" is the correct English tenses, or "Be happy while being busy." Or, "Be happy being busy." Or "Be happy when you are busy."

"Keep happy while being busy" is alright.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.