General Writing and Grammar Help/expression

QUESTION: Look at this sentence please:

"Jack fell victim of insulting behavior."

Should we replace "of" with another preposition or does it sound right as it is?

ANSWER: It is incorrect.

The proper is to use "to" ...........

"Jack fell victim to insulting behavior."

QUESTION: Thank you.

I'm just asking because I've seen "of" in a number of online texts. e.g.

Using "victim" :

Using preposition "of" to" and "for" :

The title of "Young renters most likely to fall victim of ID fraud, as behaviour and shared hallways give scammers more chance to steal details" is not the same as "Jack falling victim....." to a noun "behavior."

The "young renters" fell victim to a verb " ID fraud" that was done to them by someone else. Jack did not fall victim to any verb or had any action done to him. so, nothing was done to him...means he fell victim to a noun: "behavior" which is a noun.

The title of "25 girls fall victim of mass hysteria" is showing a connection, part, or amount. The preposition "to"  in "Jack fell victim to insulting behavior" is movement or action to something: i.e. behavior.

"Of" Used for belonging to, relating to, or connected with.

"To" Used to indicate the place, person, or thing (noun) that someone or something moves toward, or the direction of something.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.