General Writing and Grammar Help/omission

Question
The process is of non-migrating type i.e no further scope of levelling once cured, a care pre-treatment of fabric is a must to develop good and consistent wettability.

1) Are there a relative pronoun or any auxiliary verb omitted before 'once cured' in the given sentence?

2) What is the meaning of 'once cured' with respect to this given sentence?

3) In "is a must to develop good and ........" the article 'a' is placed before the word 'must'? Was it necessary to use this article in this case? If I omit this article, what differences of meaning of the sentence will appear?

Thanks for helping me.

Answer
This is very BAD English. I suspec t that it is either technical jargon, advertising copy, or a statement translated from another language.

This makes it very difficult to answer your questions - but ...

1. Yes - there is a missing vern, and I suspect a missing subject.

2. 'once cure' I suspect means 'once [the substance or object has been] cured'

3. 'a must' means 'its is essential'

if the 'a' is omitted, it makes the statement even worse English

I hope that helps  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Roy Johnson