General Writing and Grammar Help/sentence construction

Could you help me to correct the below sentence. this i want to put as my career summary in my resume..

"Seeking an opportunity in Information Technology Management that can utilize my experience, provide a challenging atmosphere and opportunities for technical growth"

Hello Kishore,

Seeking a position in the field of Information Technology management where I can utilize my experience in an organization that provides a challenging atmosphere and offers opportunities for technical growth.

Best regards,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess

Essays--I can assist students with questions concerning the process of writing an essay including preparation of an outline, development of a topic, development of the thesis statement and topic sentences, and paragraph development. I can assist students in helping them determine the proper rhetorical modes for their essay (narration, illustration, description, process analysis, comparison and contrast, and argumentation. I am able to answer questions concerning rules of style for a research paper including referencing sources. I am able to address questions regarding punctuation and grammar.

I teach a writing workshop for the University of Phoenix (Richmond Campus) and two college courses: Essentials of College Writing and Elements of Composition.

Doctor of Management--University of Phoenix Masters in Human Resources--George Washington University B.A.--French and Linguistics, Oakland University