General Writing and Grammar Help/sentence construction

Question
Could you help me to correct the below sentence. this i want to put as my career summary in my resume..

"Seeking an opportunity in Information Technology Management that can utilize my experience, provide a challenging atmosphere and opportunities for technical growth"

Thanks

Answer
First, I must know the context. Expressions like " Applying for the post of a ... " are phrases (and correct) - but they are not complete sentences.

Such expressions (meaningful in certain context - such as when written as the subject of a letter of application) are permissible in certain cases. In other cases, full sentence (eg. I like to apply... ) is required.

Second, Opportunity in IT Management   is a bit vague - it could be Opportunity to work in IT Management.  

Instead of the word THAT, I would prefer: WHERE / SO THAT I CAN UTILIZE .... AND WHICH WILL PROVIDE A CHALLENGING ....

I hope it is clear - I cannot more without knowing the context.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

SKUMAR IYER