General Writing and Grammar Help/one adjective describing several nouns

Question
"time-sensitive documents, goods, articles or cargo"

In the phrase reproduced above, does it mean that only documents are time-sensitive or does time-sensitive apply to goods, articles and cargo as well?

Answer
Not being an entire sentence.... which is required when asking the question;

It could be all three are time sensitive, but impossible to say without the entire sentence. And, time sensitive is not hyphenated.

Actually, not having the entire sentence makes all the difference. Is it "time sensitive articles" an item, as well as "goods" and "articles" and "cargo?"

Without the entire sentence, it is impossible to answer.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett