General Writing and Grammar Help/application for T.C. and refund of school fees.

Question
hey  
please anybody can help me to write a T.C. application.
As i'm in 12 class but because of some medical reason i can't go to school for a year or more.
so i want T.C. from my school.

so here's my details :
my name is harsh garg
class 12e
admission no. *****

and also add the subject to refund my school fees bcz i did'nt visit school for more than a week.

please help me  __/\__
thankss :)

Answer
Dear Harsh, In most schools they have a printed format for TC. So all you have to do is to fill up the details and submit the same to the office of the institute.

However, in case you have to write the letter, here's a rough draft:

(Address to the head of the institute)
Sir / Madam

I wish to apply for a Transfer Certificate, and my details are furnished below:

Name: _____
Class ____
Adm No. ____
Date / Year of Admission _____
Reasons for taking TC _____  

[Enclose relevant documents]

General Writing and Grammar Help

SKUMAR IYER