General Writing and Grammar Help/College course title

If I write I am taking the  Science of Grief in a sentence, do I use italics or quotation marks ?  Thanks for your help. Don

Hi Don, you don't necessarily have to use either, actually. However, if you wanted to emphasize that it's the name of a course and you wanted to call it out, then you can use either one. They are both equally acceptable.

Kind Regards,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)