General Writing and Grammar Help/simple but complicated

Question
I want you to do it at once.

What does the above sentence mean? I think The first person wants something would be done by second person. Am I right?

What is the common/generic name of the given sentence? One may ask with 'common/generic name' what I wanted to mean. So, let's consider the following sentence:

My bicycle got stolen.

This is an example of get-passive sentence. To me 'get-passive' defines the type/generic/common name of the given example.

If you understand what my question is, please, help me to clarify it. Actually, I want to learn how to make this type of sentence (I want you to do it once).

Again thanks to you.

Answer
Nousher,

Yes, you are correct! Person A is requesting that Person B do something ASAP for him. This sentence is an imperative sentence or a command.

The second sentence is a simple sentence or a statement of fact. It is called a declarative sentence.

Jerry Leone

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jerry Leone