General Writing and Grammar Help/Titles and Capitalization

QUESTION: Regarding the title:

Everyone Has a Story

Am I correct that the H in Has should be capitalized?

ANSWER: No. Only first beginning of sentence, titles with name, cities, states, etc. only.

QUESTION: This is interesting because some other grammar experts all said the H should be capitalized....hmmmm..seems like a tricky one!

ANSWER: They are wrong.

QUESTION: I very much appreciate your time and help - I was able to do more research and have to say I agree with the others.   Verbs are, generally speaking, capitalized in headings based on what I read in some grammar manuals.  Thanks again so much for your time.

You are still incorrect.

Everyone= pronoun "has"=verb     story= noun (it is not at the beginning of the sentence, therefor does not capitalize.......

"has" is NOT A HEADING..sorry!

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.